Search…
⌃K
🏬

Private Sale

The private sale allocation will be 5% or 500,000,000 $ABT of the total supply.
​
The private sale will give early investors a chance to invest in the project before released on exchanges and at a lower price than the public sale. The private sale will list each token at a price of $0.002 USD per $ABT. 2.5% of the tokens from the Private Sale allocation will be distributed and released to investors at TGE. After a one month cliff, the remaining 97.5% of the tokens will be distributed over the course of the next 18 months.
Last modified 9mo ago