Search…
⌃K
🏬

Public Sale

The public sale allocation will be 10% or 1,000,000,000 $ABT of the total supply.
​
The Public sale will take place after the private sale and give interested parties a chance to invest in the $ABT token before traded on exchanges. The public sale will list each token at a price of $0.003 USD per $ABT. 1/4 or 25% of the tokens from the public sale allocation will be released to investors at TGE and the remaining 75% of tokens will be released and distributed over the next 3 months at 25% per month.